Welcome to the East Valley Assessment page. Below you will find information regarding the assessments that students will take in East Valley School District ,
1) Students are required to take State Assessments in Math, English Language Arts and Science. Students that qualify as an English Language Learner (ELL) are also required to take the ELPA 21.
2) Students take part in District level assessments to provide valuable information to teaching staff to monitor student growth and achievement. Those assessments and which grade levels participate are as follows:
- STAR Reading and Math - taken by all 1st - 10th grade (some Kinder and 11th) students in the fall, winter, and spring of each year.
- STAR Early Literacy - taken by all Kindergarten and First grade students in the fall, winter, and spring of each year.
- DIBELS Next - taken by all Kindergarten through Fifth grade students in the fall, winter, and spring of each year.
- District Benchmark Assessments in Math and ELA - taken by all Kindergarten through Fifth grade students throughout the year at pre-determined benchmark times.
- Classroom Assessments - taken by all students in Kindergarten through Twelfth grade students throughout the year, as determined by the classroom teachers.